Blaschke Umwelttechnik GmbH is one of the leading German manufacturers of exhaust extraction solutions. For more than 40 years, the family-run business has been designing, manufacturing and maintaining bespoke exhaust extraction systems for the railway industry as well as for fire and emergency stations, car workshops and manufacturing plants. Today well over a thousand solutions are in active use across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager – Exports
Based in Augsburg, Germany, you will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Strengthen the company’s relationships with existing international customers and develop new business opportunities.
- Produce technically complex quotations for clients.
- Support projects from quotation to final approval by the customer.
- Create a network of business partners attending trade fairs and other events.
What we offer
- You enter an exciting niche market with long-term development potential.
- In your role, you work largely independently and can shape your personal work environment.
- Traveling across the world you get the opportunity to experience new places and to meet new people.
- You get a permanent position with a competitive salary plus a commission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical Studies or relevant technical / commercial background.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical export sales position, possibly within the mechanical engineering industry.
- High initiative and self-directed, entrepreneurial thinking, excellent communication skills.
- English native speaker or fluent, business proficiency in German, additional language skills are preferable.
- Freight forwarding and international logistics background would also be helpful.
- Willingness to travel.
- Right to work in Germany.
Interested? Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com